Massage therapy can play a huge role in your health regime. Research continues to show the benefits massage therapy can have on the mind, body and spirit. Here are 5 ways massage can improve your health!
- Reduce Stress- Long term effects of stress can take a tremendous toll on the body, both emotionally and physically. Massage therapy can help to reduce the stresses of everyday life as well as the tension in the muscles caused by stress. Massage may help to relieve things such as tension headaches and neck pain caused by stress!
- Better Sleep- Having trouble getting to sleep due to pain or stress? Research suggests that massage can help to improve sleep in those with insomnia, pain, fibromyalgia, lower back pain and many other health conditions.
- Increased Range of Motion- Massage is great for those of us in sports, as well as those of us who are not. Massage can help prevent injuries, improve exercise performance and most importantly- reduce muscle tension.
- Boost Mental Health and Wellness- Symptoms of Anxiety, Depression and Stress can be affected directly with massage therapy, research suggests.
- Manage Pain- Research shows that massage therapy can help to reduce pain in the low-back, headaches, Carpal Tunnel, neck pain and so much more.
Front Desk, Social Media & Website Development