Novi Facial Services
Sandstone Massage is excited to announce we are now offering Custom Organic Facials by Shelly Metzger Skincare, featuring the renowned Neal’s Yard Remedies products. Neal’s Yard Remedies is one the safest beauty products on the market today. They use natural and nontoxic ingredients to deliver remarkable results for your skin and well-being. This luxurious facial is customized to your own unique skin type and skin care goals. It promises to leave you and your skin feeling refreshed and revitalized. Although general skin types are commonly categorized as sensitive, aging, dry, combination/acne or normal, everyone’s skin is different. Additionally, many people suffer from issues such as a dull complexion, acne, rosacea, and premature aging.
Let us help you address your skin concerns naturally and effectively and pamper you at same the time!
The Bellanina Facelift includes:
- Thorough cleansing with natural cleanser and hot towels
- Approximately 30 minutes of Facelift massage with natural oils, custom blended for your individual skin
- Honey masque for a super boost of antioxidants and lifting power
- Massage: in addition to the face, this service includes massage of the neck and shoulders, hands, feet and scalp
- Improved muscle tone and elasticity
- Improved Lymph Drainage and reduction in puffiness
- Smoother, softer skin
- More even skin tone
- Release of facial holding patterns which cause lines and wrinkles
- Symptomatic relief and healing benefits
Our Custom Organic Facial service includes:
- Deep cleanse and steam to remove dirt and debris
- Exfoliation to remove dead skin cells and help facial products to penetrate the skin
- Extractions to unclog pores (only performed if safe and necessary and with consent of client)
- Treatment masque to deliver heathy nutrients to the skin
- Massage of neck and shoulders, arms and hands, face and scalp
- 60 minutes: $75
- 75 minutes: $90
- Add-ons: reflexology, foot scrub and massage, dry brushing (Additional charge from $10.00 each)
Why are organic and nontoxic beauty products vital to healthy skin and overall well-being? Our skin is our largest organ and absorbs what we put on it. Products that are safe for your skin should be safe enough to eat. Many of the conventional beauty products on the market today contain harmful pesticides, and other chemicals which have been proven to have adverse effects not only on our skin, but our overall health. Companies in the United States have very few regulations concerning the safety of ingredients used. Many chemicals allowed in beauty products in the U.S. are banned from other countries including the UK.
Why we chose Neal’s Yard Remedies Products
Neal’s Yard, located in England, has been providing safe and effective beauty products for 35 years. Companies in the UK are subject to much more stringent ingredient safety guidelines than products produced in the U.S. Unlike other brands that have jumped on the “natural bandwagon”, Neal’s Yard has always been an authentic, ethical, health and beauty brand.
While we adore our products, there is never any pressure to purchase them. If you are interested in maintaining the results gained in your facial at home, we would be happy to recommend products after your service.
Also offering the Bellanina Facelift Massage
Welcome to an experience that will lift more than your spirits! This rejuvenating, relaxing treatment will beautify and restore your skin. Bellanina facelift massage is the premier, noninvasive method for lifting and toning your face and is a proven technique since 1989.
Through a series of acupressure and massage strokes, the vitality of the face is improved, energy is released and muscles are stimulated. Circulation to the skin is enhanced resulting in a youthful glow.
About Shelly Metzger
Shelly Metzger is a Licensed, Holistic Esthetician who educates and empowers women to have beautiful skin naturally. She believes you can achieve a healthy, glowing complexion at any age, safely and effectively. For the past 7 years, Shelly has helped women with anti-aging skin treatments and concerns such as acne, rosacea and sensitivity. With a passion for natural health and beauty, Shelly has also practiced massage therapy for the past 15 years, is a certified holistic health coach, and an advocate for consumer safety of beauty products.